Teething really sucks but we can help to bring smiles back in no time....
The Belo Teething Mitt is here to fight those teething troubles and rescue your little teether. It is the perfect solution for younger babies when they can't keep hold of a teething toy, or for babies who chew on their hands making them red raw and chapped.
This teething mitt is safety tested and contains no nasties. Developed by a mum of 2, Rachel, who has been there, done it and got the slobber-drenched t-shirt.
The Belo Teething Mitt is lightweight and soft with plenty of texture to help soothe baby's gums when little teeth are starting to make an appearance. Plus it protects baby's hand and fingers from getting sore when baby is constantly chewing on their hands.
The Belo Teething Mitt has all over chompability giving babies something truly satisfying to chew on.
Suitable for babies aged 3-12 months.
- It's a great teether for smaller babies who can't yet keep hold of a teething toy and for babies who chew on their hands
- There are a variety of textures to soothe painful gums
- It is so easy to wash - just pop it in the washing machine
- The mitt is lightweight and soft - like a baby needs it to be
- It is easy for baby to guide into their mouth
- It soothes sore gums whilst also protecting baby's hand
- British designed by Rachel xx a Mum of 2
How to care for your mitt:
- Wash mitt before use with warm soapy water
- Do not microwave - sterilise in a solution
- Do not use if you see any signs of damage. Check regularly
- Do not leave baby unsupervised with the mitt or any teething toy
- Made from food grade silicone.
- BPA FREE
- Fully tested to EN71